With over 30 years of litigation experience, David is committed to providing the highest level of legal representation to his clients. David represents clients in contested matters in state and federal trial and appellate courts. David’s practice areas include: business litigation; litigation regarding estates and trusts; employment; professional malpractice; personal injury; products liability; securities; banking; partnership; copyright; intellectual property.
David is a member of the Bars of Massachusetts (1977) and New York (1974); the United States Supreme Court (1977); the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (1977) and Second Circuit (1976); and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts (1976), and for the Southern (1975) and Eastern (1975) Districts of New York. David received his undergraduate degree from Yale University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1970) and his law degree from Harvard Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1973).
David’s reported cases include:
- Fine, Receiver, et al. v Sovereign Bank, 634 F.Supp.2d 126 (D.Mass. 2008)
- In re CC&F Fox Hill Assocs. Ltd. Pshp., 1997 Del.Ch.LEXIS 89 (1997)
- Saladini v. Righellis, 426 Mass. 231 (1997)
- West v. Muller, 31 Fed. Appx. 1 (1st Cir. 2002)
- Rubin v. Brooks/Cole Publishing Co., 836 F.Supp. 909 (D.Mass. 1993)
- Lanigan v. Maloney, 853 F.2d 40 (1st Cir. 1988)
- Bushkin v. Raytheon, 815 F.2d 142 (1987)
- United States for use and benefit of Myers/Ernst v. George Hyman Construction Co., 1987 U.S.Dist.LEXIS 15339 (D.Mass. June 19, 1987)
- Payton v. Abbott Labs, 386 Mass. 540 (1982)
- Commonwealth v. Harrington, 379 Mass. 446 (1980)